We believe that pets are family. 🐾
When you book with us, your pets become a part of ours.
If you’re at work, on vacation, or just not able to be with your pet as much as you’d like to, have us check in on your friend and feed, walk, and play!
All visits include general check-in, playtime, walks (if applicable), litterbox/cage cleaning, medication administration, habitat adjustments, brushing, and feeding.
— 15min: $15
— 30min: $20
— 1 hour: $35
Heading out of town for a few days? We offer overnight care for your pets! Depending on the duration we offer a few options:
— Day Rate $55
— Overnight Rate $75
— Day + Night: $115
If you’d rather have someone just ‘house sit’ and stay with your pet during the day, we can do that! Two feeds and two 30-min walks are included!* We can also bundle Day Siting with Overnight Care to stay with your animals 24/7!
*Additional feeds/walks are billed separately.
— Day Rate: $55 (7AM – 7PM)
- Transportation: We can provide a safe transport for your pet to/from play dates, appointments, etc. depending on availability. Pricing is subject to duration, distance and pet temperament.
- Park & Play: Do you have an active pet? We can take him/her to the dog park, for a walk with another friend of choice, or on a play date with our two friendly pups*! Contact us about specifics.
(*Pup meetup prior is required to determine personality match!)
What Our Happy Clients Have To Say:
“I love that you worry about Hammi and are so considerate about him going out when it has been so long. Thank you for taking such good care of our baby!”
— Perla, Dog Mom
“Thank you for taking care of Penny and her sister, June. It was nice to know that she was always walked on time and that she was with people who cared about her.”
— Alice, Dog & Cat Mom
Pet Service Details:
NOTES FOR YOU:
- We offer upgrades on all of our services, as well as custom options! Just get in touch with us if you have specific questions!
- Payment is due by EOD on the final day of services. Please note that Pet Sitting for more than four hours will be upgraded to our ‘Day Rate.’
- We strongly encourage pet parents to leave their homes before the pet sitter arrives to help with an easy transition.
- The Pupperonis Pet Care is not responsible for damage done by animals and is not liable for any injuries caused or sustained during Park & Play.
NOTES FROM US:
- We are a step-mother & son duo!
We often work together, but you’ll sometimes get stepmom solo depending on schedule. If you would prefer only stepmom for overnights, that can be arranged – just let us know!
- We will never have outside guests (outside of us two) in your home and your pet will never be left alone for more than five hour for drop-in visits.
- Medication administration (both oral and topical) is included in our pricing.
- We will send ‘pupdates’ of your animals during our visit (this is subject to social media use!).